Sunday, November 20, 2005

 

Interview with a Professor

Haha, I couldnt resist the movie title. Th interview a couple of weeks ago went well. I had just finished a big personal decision that I got ome assistance with earlier and so I didnt get so much of a strectch challenge as other people have received. I still think I need to work on my ocnfidence level and my poker face. The professor was recommending that I work on displaying my confidence better. or "Fake it until you Make it" and how to deal with other personality types since I usyually try to be so helpful. I have r3ead some confidence building sites, but they seemed for the acutely shy. I don't think I am that bad, I just want to go in feeling like an expert, keeping my ears focused and not getting off track when I spreak. When I know the tpoic inside and out, I am pretty good, but when I do not have a full grasp or interest, I tend not to do so well. I also want to try to prepare for alternatives as well as possible, or think on my toes a little better. But again, I think that comes from confidence, wether real or synthesized that would help in this area. THe personal moves I have made in the last few weeks should help there since I will have a much stronger support systems.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?