Sunday, November 20, 2005

 

Parting Ways

It has been a great 12 weeks so far, the classmates in both my classes have been very close. The team that went through the OB weekend has been particularly tight. But now we are starting to prepare for our second term. I have decided not to follow the main group and focus on marketing as some of my personal career decisions have made it evident that this is going to be a priority for over the next few months. A few people have noted their regret that I wont be following the group, but one of the great aspects of this program is the ability to move between campuses and workload. I know the next 2 terms will be tight and I will probably throttle back my efforts to finish in 2 years to 3 years. My goals are working faster than I planned, now I need to strengthen some of my core bisiness areas. I also want to network a bit more. Although my group is great, very few have the same background that I do or in the industries I work in. so I think mixing it up will help. I also want to try out the West LA campus, just their track didnt include marketing this term. It's going to be hard as the final weeks come up, but I made some great friends and I hope to keep in touch with them all during our adventures through Pepperdine.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?