Monday, December 12, 2005

 

Term 1 Wrap Up

Well, Term 1 has finally come to a close. Although I was a bit disappointed with the outcome of the first term classes, I am glad that I am in the program. Behavior in organizations kind of fizzled in its final weeks. I had a thought go through my mind that I just could not shake. Why am I paying $300 a night to listen to a bunch of other people who spent $300 a night regurgitate what I just read in a book. The professors involvement towards the end was limited and very little new insight was generated. Same with quant. I did pick up some nuggets and hopefully I did ok on the finals. Next term will be just one class and it will be more practical for my career, marketing. I also hope to feel out how the new job will be on workload.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?